Friday, January 06, 2006

Who I am

I'm a lawyer by training and inclination, have been a business entrepreneur most of my life, and consider myself to be fairly conservative on economic policy, while favoring social policies based on fairness, kindness, and community. I have lived in three cities: Boston, San Francisco, and for some time now, NY. I divide my time between managing investments, arbitrating and mediating legal disputes, working for improved legal systems, serving as chairman of the board of a cosmetic company, and writing a history of the origins of business. I have published articles about antitrust problems in the newspaper industry, Harvard's investment policies, the cost-benefit evaluation of water development in California, and energy policies from an environmental point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment